WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How to Boost Your Exposure Online and Start Building a Web Presence Fast

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin
imageHow to Boost Your Exposure Online and Start Building a Web Presence Fast

It’s crucial that online businesses build up a web presence and do everything they can to get exposure. When you do, the internet is your oyster.

Read the full story here

Comments

• David WoodDavid Wood subscriber Posts: 21 Bronze Level Member

I won’t speculate on exactly how bad the eventual collection or judgment about to run business online. I think if I want to run my business online then I have to pay attention on that 24 hours that is most irritating thing for me. But sometime I realize that I should go for it because my clients will access me easily through internet as compare to local.

• Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

Thank you for sharing it with us!

• DanwDanw subscriber Posts: 16 Bronze Level Member

I agree with all the points mention in the blog. The best way to get your prospect's attention is to connect with them when and where they are mostly available - social media. Brands who hesitate to online presence miss out on a major market share and regret not being there for their customers.