WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

What are your biggest challenges when starting a new business?

I am starting a new business helping entrepreneurs start a business and am doing some market research on what are the biggest challenges people face when they are taking that leap of faith and starting the epic journey of starting a business?

I would love to hear from you to know what you need help with and what keeps you awake at night. ThinkUpyourBusiness.com is just getting started but I plan on interviewing some major league entrepreneurs on how they made it to the big time.

My blog, that I am finishing has 27 critical steps for starting a business and has some advice from people like Richard Branson and Nike's Phil Knight, among others. Its not done yet, but you can sign up and get it once it is published. Who knows, maybe your comment will be included. I look forward to hearing from you...

Best Answers

• Ernest WhaleyErnest Whaley subscriber Posts: 25 Bronze Level Member
    Answer ✓

In my opinion, the biggest challenges business face while starting a business is understanding their customers. And, is also necessary to be stand in the tough competition going on nowadays. Apart from quality product, customers also craves for effective promotions, valid price of product and easy availability.

• Day AraDay Ara subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    Answer ✓

The biggest challenge in my experience is where to start, How to start, what I'm gonna market and stuff. To deal with this, what I think the best solution is do a research on what you want to sell or promote.

Identifying your niche is the most important step in any business also the main decision one must make in order to be successful in the long-run. Doing business online is extremely hard in the beginning but once you able to educate yourself on marketing, lead generation and passive income methods. It's easy to become an expert. Every expert is once a beginner.

So I think this online business is a process which built with steps where we need to identify what step to take based on our experience.

Using Email marketing along with social media is the greatest tool to make your presence online.

Answers