WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

9 Essential Skills You Need to Start and Run a Successful Business

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin
image9 Essential Skills You Need to Start and Run a Successful Business

Starting a business requires several skills that you’ll need to hone and improve if you’re going to be successful. Start by mastering these.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us!

• Cage NicolasCage Nicolas subscriber Posts: 8 Member

Your article is extremely good and I can actually relate to your writing because i used to faced a lot of difficulties in my business because of my poor communication skills. The skills that you have mentioned are really important to start a business.

• EBH1989EBH1989 subscriber Posts: 1 Member

I really like your article, and it was very helpful. I'm planning on starting a new business soon. So I research a lot on business registration and how to manage it successfully. I want to register my business as a small business. From a blog, I found the importance of registering the company.

I understand that a master business license is an overall business setup that allows choosing among the three options (Sole Proprietorship, General Partnership, and Tradename). So among these, which one should I choose?