WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

The Worst Advice I Received as an Aspiring Entrepreneur (and What Was Actually Helpful for Growing M

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin
imageThe Worst Advice I Received as an Aspiring Entrepreneur (and What Was Actually Helpful for Growing My Business)

This entrepreneur shares some examples of the worst startup advice he's received, and what was actually helpful to grow his business.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Kingsley HarriotKingsley Harriot subscriber Posts: 8 Member

Thank you! I think you're right about that. The way you perceive many things depends on how you promote your business. At the beginning of my journey, I definitely want to listen to the advice of more experienced entrepreneurs.

And these are valuable insights. The only thing I do not know yet is how to find a balance between customer satisfaction and favorable service conditions. Definitely I already know how demanding customers can be and we do not have to deal with them, but still, we need not cross the line and become rude to customers.

• Options
    Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us.