WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How can we do business with out money?

chanakyachanakya subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Writing this article doesn't mean that I know the answer guys but like me there are count less minds having this thought in their daily life. Sometimes we are always in thought about business but we have zeal ,enthusiasm & dream to start a business at last don't know how to do .So, Business is not about the money ,it's all about the how we are giving value to the customer.Can anyone know the business the without investment of money but should be legal and minimum returns.

Comments

• M FrancesM Frances subscriber Posts: 7 Member

Hi Chanakya,

I think what you're asking is how to start up a business without funding. If so, I can tell you that it's not easy, but it CAN be done, depending upon what business you're thinking about.

If it's a service business that relies upon YOU to provide the labor, you begin by getting one client, then another, etc. When you reach the point at which you can no longer handle all of the work yourself, you hire people to provide the same service to the additional clients.

It's more difficult to start a business without funds if you're selling something, but it CAN be done if you can purchase your products in small batches, resell them and reinvest as much money as possible in your business so you can buy more products, etc.

What type of a business did you have in mind?

Good luck!

• LinLin subscriber Posts: 4 Member

I have heard that there are several key considerations you need to be aware of when you want to buy a business like you need a good customer base, need to finance, need to have a lot of supplies of products.

I read this blog from the Business Exchange and it seemed to be pretty useful. Does anyone have any advice? 

• Anthony HopkinsAnthony Hopkins subscriber Posts: 5 Member

Business without a money can be sounds slightly unfit. Rather, we should say, business with fewer involvement. That's so because even starting a website (for selling or promoting other's products) requires investment.

And, if there is really a business that doesn't require any sort of investment, we will glad to hear about it.

• TRoksanaTRoksana subscriber Posts: 3 Member

Hey. I think it can be possible when you are the professional in some niche and can sold your skills and after will take more orders and hire a workers. For example in marketing, I have more than 5 projects and hire one more marketer. After I can to increase orders. My investments are a computer, the internet and buying some programs for work.

• MustafaMustafa subscriber Posts: 15 Bronze Level Member

Yeah, there are many businesses which don't require investment. If you have talent and marketing ideas, you can do businesses like commission agent, sales agent, marketing partner, affiliate marketer, various types of service related business like web designer, web developer, online ad publishers, etc. I have some articles about earning money online, affiliate marketing, niche, etc. You can read my articles at https://osdigitalworld.com

• haniballanhaniballan subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2020

Logically, there is no business without money. Money is unarguably the basic start up for any business to exist and thrive BUT we can thoughtfully grow our businesses without injecting more money if only we purchase or lease bank instruments like Bank Guarantees, Standby Letter of Credit, bank drafts, e.t.c.

This way, we attract manufactures, distributors, partners and even investors who collect these instruments as collateral to grow or fund our business while they trade on private placement programs to become a win win situation.

Note: finding an SBLC/BG provider might be a little tedious therefore, I'd advise a company in Singapore I obtained a bank guarantee from named Bestford Capital.

www.bestfordcapital-sg.com

Information is more expensive than money.

Regards

Happy New Year

• RichardParkerRichardParker subscriber Posts: 59 Bronze Level Member

Use services to generate flow and fund a product-based .

Get creative. Funding sources are everywhere.

Use current resources in new ways.

Get a credit line.

Use an Incubator.

Find an Accelerator.

Crowdfund.

Differentiate yourself.

• JuwaaanJuwaaan subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Affiliate marketing is one of the greatest ways to make you some cash from nothing If you have the talent. ( you grow talent it's not a birth thing )

There's a lot of get rich quick schemes out there begging for you to pay thousands of dollars to join "the and only REAL money making platform" bs programs filled with expensive toolkits and startups ( which are are free if you.... GoOgLe it)

Don't be scammed, get you a mentor. Affliates literally just pick a niche find an audience associated with that niche. CHAT be helpful and sale. If you know nothing about what you are selling simply google it and you don't have to remember anything because google is literally an extension to your brain.

Clickbanks

Digistore

Just start. That's the hardest part.

• inyourneckinyourneck subscriber Posts: 1 Member

I am hearing what every body is saying and a lot of what is being said is right but some things are not . See I started two business with no money . my remodeling company and my sales if you would like to know how hit me up. I sit at home and make a living from my office and have a lot of fun with my family. so let me know if you want to know how

• LizaaLizaa subscriber Posts: 8 Member

Without money then you need such set of skills or services that you are able to get paid for our services or you have unique idea and proper experienced of product or any service you can get investors to invest for that you need convincing material.

• Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

I think affiliate marketing and blogging works.

• platinumglobalplatinumglobal subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Bestford Capital are scammers stay clear of them. They are African scammers posing as a Singapore funding company. Contact us at www.platinumglobalbridgingfinance.co.uk for more details. We are brokers that worked with Bestford until we found don't that our contact Kelvin went from a Singaporean accent to an African accent over the course of 4 weeks.

• NormaGNormaG subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member

If you are looking for a business without investment, you can try following. There are many businesses, like tech support, search engine optimization, writing articles/blogs, web design, website promotion, product reviews etc. There are many ways to make money online.