WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Do I need to send a letter of decline?

JonnaMorrise26JonnaMorrise26 subscriber Posts: 1 Member

I was offered a position two weeks ago to work for a foreign marriage agency. I made a decision recently that I won’t push through with the job. Should I send them an official letter declining the job offer or do I just miss my first day of work? They’ve been sending me emails reminding me to process this and that for the requirements but I ignored them. I only have a few days left before I start. How do you write a letter of decline? Help a friend here, please.

Answers

• Options
    LarryNDicsonLarryNDicson subscriber Posts: 17 Member
    Hi Jonna, I am familiar with your problem. This summer I was sent an invitation to a new job, but I changed my mind about leaving the old job and I needed to write a decline letter. I also did not know how to do it correctly and I began to look for information on the Internet. I found a writeandgood.com website where you can order writing an essay, term papers and so on. They helped me with writing a decline letter. Now I know how to write such letters correctly.
  • Options
    Himanshu GajwaniHimanshu Gajwani subscriber Posts: 5 Member
    For formality you need to send a letter for them to know also that your are not interested in the offer that they've given you. You can search in google for sample of it.
  • Options
    detelinadetelina subscriber Posts: 27 Bronze Level Member

I think you should write such a letter. This can give others a chance to find a job. Now many are faced with the fact that there are no vacancies

• Options
    ilochkailochka subscriber Posts: 24 Bronze Level Member
    edited July 2020

Got called back for a job interview today!! Hope they will take me because my resume speaks for itself and besides, i am getting ready with tell me about yourself.

• Options
    LifeRevivalUniverseLifeRevivalUniverse subscriber Posts: 76 Silver Level Member

They should know if you are interested in their offer or not, so it is important to write such a letter. If you do not know how, you can search for a sample on the Internet.