WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Starting an online Business. Need Help Getting Clients

gcabello07gcabello07 subscriber Posts: 3 Member

Hello. I am currently working on my online fitness consulting business and was wondering if anyone has any good tips on gathering new clients online. I currently have a test client and he is very happy with what I have been teaching him so I know that what I am offering will be great for people that are in need. Thanks looking forward to hearing some advice from y'all!

Comments

• DanielFDanielF subscriber Posts: 2 Member

Hi there. Is it an online fitness consulting app or website you want to promote? If so, then you can start with running ads to attract your first clients. If not, you can register on different online freelance platforms that are already well-known, trustworthy and have a permanent flow of users. But of course you should be ready for a competition and work on what will stand you out.

Anyway, you can combine different promotion strategies in order to increase your awareness and channels of attracting clients.

• Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

Become findable online

Improve your online presence

Create a single domain name and social identity

Perfect your online introduction

Get active across social media

Get and stay active online