WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

6 Recession-Proof Side Hustles You Can Start Today to Bring in Extra Cash

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

image6 Recession-Proof Side Hustles You Can Start Today to Bring in Extra Cash

If you’re interested in testing the entrepreneurial waters, consider the following recession-proof side hustles that you can start today.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    JohnGreenJohnGreen subscriber Posts: 15 Bronze Level Member
    edited June 2020

Great article Jennifer! I agree with your bottom line. People need to take the initiative to find the work and opportunity. The theme of work from home takes on multiple concepts. From actual companies hiring you for tasks, to triage custoemr calls, to business functions as you create your own income based on sales ot referrals, enrollments, ect. Know what oyu are looking for and don't get trapped into the false promises and gimmicks flooding the internet today. Thanks for this article! John (www.WorkwithJohnGreen.com - Home Based Business Solution)

• Options
    Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

Thank you for sharing with us!

• Options
    Brian CairnsBrian Cairns subscriber Posts: 4 Member

Jennifer,

I really enjoyed the article, especially the piece about teaching others. That's something I've been considering for awhile. I appreciate the insight.

Regards,

-Brian