WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

What startups are especially attractive for you?

Comments

• Options
    austinsparrowaustinsparrow subscriber Posts: 26 Bronze Level Member
    IT startups are very attractive. Also the startups related to customer service
  • Options
    LarryNDicsonLarryNDicson subscriber Posts: 17 Member
    I have a dream to open a coffee shop, such as starbucks. For a start, open several coffee houses in New York, then expand to other states. And when there will be more than 100 coffee houses, expand to Canada and Europe.
  • Options
    PatriciaaPatriciaa subscriber Posts: 1 Member

I would like to work at virtual reality startup, but exactly in startup, not old famouse VR company. I believe startups kind of more progressive and creative, and has less bureaucracy. I was working at Skywell VR firm when it was young enough, and it was fantastic, young creative people, out-of-the-box solutions, fantastic

• Options
    iamKylieiamKylie subscriber Posts: 6 Member

Me and my girl friends want to startup a beauty salon business. Hehe, sounds fun because that's our friendship goal. However, in my heart straight to my soul. I would love to start a Web Design and Development and Digital Marketing company. A company from Garage that soon will become successful. Hmm, yeah! that's a nice garage story... :)

• Options
    Anthony_JoyAnthony_Joy subscriber Posts: 5 Member

For me the Start up that attracts me is having the automated accounting. which saves the time and also the cost of the small business because for Startup the count of every penny you are spending and all the money you are profited with is important.

• Options
    FersalioFersalio subscriber Posts: 5 Member

I am attracted to business in Singapore. Do you think this is a good idea?

• Options
    SMP NutraSMP Nutra subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Starting your own private label supplement brand has emerged as a legitimate business that is very sustainable. The global nutraceuticals industry is expected to grow from $267.4 Billion in 2019 to $404.8 billion by 2025, with a CAGR record of 7.2 percent throughout the forecast period. With numbers like that, there is sure to be room for you in the industry.

• Options
    John G. AnaiJohn G. Anai subscriber Posts: 83 Silver Level Member

It’s hard to underestimate the power of an attractive or unattractive market in driving outcomes for companies, including start-ups. As Andy Rachleff, one of the founders of the venture capital firm Benchmark has said “When a great team meets a lousy market, markets win.”

For entrepreneurs, then, the challenge is to find an opportunity in an attractive market.

• Options
    rubyroidlabsrubyroidlabs subscriber Posts: 5 Member

I would like to share startups that will be highly relevant in the post pandemic world: delivery robots, employee exchange apps, indoor cleaning monitoring systems, mobile consumer services, etc. The business world is adapting but it needs time.

• Options
    John G. AnaiJohn G. Anai subscriber Posts: 83 Silver Level Member

These trades are often uneconomical for large firms, but can be profitable for small ones. Thus, services, retailing, and construction are popular choices for entrepreneurs, while manufacturing tends to be dominated by large firms. 

• Options
    RDillRDill subscriber Posts: 2 Member

Cybersecurity seems most interesting for me

• Options
    KaylaOKaylaO subscriber Posts: 5 Member

Truly, tech sphere is certainly the one to keep eyes on right now - with all these mind blowing technologies like blockchain, AI, extended reality....

But also startups that are connected with sustainability have huge potential now as climate change and ecology are hot (lol) topics.

• Options
    SapnaSapna subscriber Posts: 16 Bronze Level Member
    edited July 2020

I always attracted from Cybersecurity, Real Estate, Artificial Intelligence, Photography, Painting businesses. These all are my dream professions. If I would start a company then it must be from these options only. These are very interesting businesses for me.

• Options
    dresadresa subscriber Posts: 41 Bronze Level Member
  • Options
    monsaraff123monsaraff123 subscriber Posts: 22 Bronze Level Member

I am interested in new age technology that is virtual reality training solutions. I would like to offer Virtual Reality Training Simulator and solutions to organizations that need to quickly and efficiently build, deploy, and scale VR applications to supplement their current training and productivity efforts.