WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Invoicing Tool

clause-jsclause-js subscriber Posts: 1

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum I already read lots of the topics during the last weeks now I have a question myself (I'm not sure if I'm posting it in the correct section -- if not can a moderator please move it. I recently started my own business -- which runs great by the way -- but I'm running in a bit of trouble lately with doing my invoicing efficiently. Do you know any tools? preferably some web service?
I read some cool stuff about this one here: http://ventoo.net but these guys are not yet ready (as they wrote me by mail, they will be ready soon -- by the end of this month or so). They described some cool analytics functions they're providing. Do you know of any other tools? (which preferably provide also some analytics and business insight functionality).
Thanks in advance guys!
-c

Comments