WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

5 Tips for Effectively Working from Home

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

image5 Tips for Effectively Working from Home

When working from home, it’s vital to make the distinction between your home and work so you can maintain a level of efficiency and productivity.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ivan0896ivan0896 subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2020

Thanks for sharing! Have good points there!

Totally agree that the remote work trend will greatly change the workforce we used to know. It raises new challenges for us. Cultivating the ability to work independently, remotely and efficiently is urgent. 

I just started remote work from early March. I start to learn about remote desktop technology, online time management tool.

It made me think that to remote work effectively, being aware of what technologies to use and how to use is an essential lesson. Hope we are all getting right on this.

• ThapreelAlamThapreelAlam subscriber Posts: 8 Member
  • AchieveAutonomyAchieveAutonomy subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hi Natalie,

Thanks for sharing this useful information.

Could you also share some advise on:

1) How I may feel more energetic, as I get tired by sitting on a chair in a work from home situation?

2) How do I overcome my sleepiness which I feel while hearing to a long zoom call and someone on it droning away?

I look forward to more such posts from you.

Regards,

• Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us!