WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Best Technique for webpage instant indexing in search engine

JesicaJesica subscriber Posts: 101 Silver Level Member

Which are the Best Technique for web-page instant indexing in search engine, please share your view ?

Comments

• Ross-lewRoss-lew subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member

According to moz.com, the best way to improve web page indexing (apart from having great and up-to-date content) is generating links from trusted pages and placing a great focus to social media.

• LoudermeLouderme subscriber Posts: 1 Member

use for some Tips for Increase Instant Indexing web-page :-

1) First you add your URL at Website sitemap

2) Second open Google webmaster

3) then click left site tool - URL Inspection

4) please paste URL for instant indexing

5) Request Indexing request for Google.

6) after some minutes or hours Google Crawl your URL.

• laughslaughs subscriber Posts: 18 Bronze Level Member

I'd say high quality backlinks. Give it a week or two (I know this is not instant), and if it doesn't work, try the Google Search Console method described in the previous post.

• Kylie JennerKylie Jenner subscriber Posts: 34 Bronze Level Member

You can use these ways to improve your site indexation:

Use Fetch as Google

Use internal links

Include the page in your sitemap

Share the page on Twitter

Share the page on high traffic sites

Secure external links to the page

Ping your website

• HaskykarmaHaskykarma subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
  • Lewis-HLewis-H subscriber Posts: 27 Bronze Level Member
    edited May 2020

With that being said, you can use these tactics to improve your site's indexation rate.

Use Fetch As Google.

Use internal links.

Block low quality pages from Google's index.

Include the page in your sitemap.

Share the page on Twitter.

Share the page on high traffic sites.

Secure external links to the page.

“Ping” your website.

• detelinadetelina subscriber Posts: 27 Bronze Level Member
    edited May 2020

There are many tools for indexing now.  But there are a number of root causes that can both lift your business and lead to bankruptcy. Your website should be customer-oriented. You can invest in advertising, marketing, promotion, etc. But if your site will not like the end consumer then there is no sense in all this.  You'd better get advice from software development company https://tech-stack.io/services/development-consulting

Who as not outstaffing company knows how to develop and maintain the site

• satya prakashsatya prakash subscriber Posts: 36 Bronze Level Member

Do not use tools, keep patience, write quality content, do hard work definitely bot will automatically index your blog web pages, if do indexing with tools then one day their must be action, and your website will no more be indexed...

• TopFlightTopFlight subscriber Posts: 14 Bronze Level Member

I would say schema markup and building a trustworthy site. These things seem to make a big difference in the speed of getting indexed.

If you add low quality content then Google seems to not want it which makes sense. Quality content is the difference between making Google like you and want more.

A Business without Systems is Not Really a Business | Visit Our Website For Fast Business Templates and Systems.

We recommend our Procedure Manual Template for business start ups. It will give you your life back and you can enjoy more freedom once again. Check our website out at the following link.

https://www.digitaldocumentsdirect.com/

• satya prakashsatya prakash subscriber Posts: 36 Bronze Level Member

Write Unique creative informative content on your webs page, definitely get instant indexing, Google Bot love to read the new unique creative informative content, use AI in the content, and on-page rules and regulations including schema markup for the particular page where necessary.

• SarbjitGrewalSarbjitGrewal subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
    edited August 2020

The best way to index your content faster is to write the fresh content without any sort of duplicity. Use right url formats, share your content on social media channels. Apart from this, you can go for the indexing in search console. Just inspect the url that you want to index and you are good to go with it.

• TJ GraffTJ Graff subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2020

Many years ago I was a member here at StartUpNation and this question was repeatedly asked, especially for e-commerce sites.

The answer is and the answer still remains that most folks have no idea what they are talking about when it comes to SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

In the next few weeks, I will re-launch a web site that has been down and idle for approx 6 years. At that time, in 2014, we were blessed with Google ranking of Position #1 or #2 for key search phrases within our vertical for over 6 years ... and NEVER spent a dime on SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

I shared the solution for those here at StartUpNation back then (back in 2008) and was scoffed at, laughed at, and ridiculed. I was told that I had no idea what I was talking about and that I was a fool.

Well, the technology that we use has gotten even better than what we had in 2014, when I closed the site for personal health reasons.

And once we re-launch the site, I will share it with you and where we are in the search engines, especially at Google, since Google controls approx 85% of ALL search engine activity.

Until then, I wish everyone a great Labor Day Weekend Holiday and stay safe.

BTW, if folks recall the story behind the boys here at StartUpNation, they launched their business back on October 19, 1987 ... otherwise known as "Black Monday" ... where the DJIA fell by 508 points, or by 22.6% in ONE DAY !!

Some folks may think that attempting to re-open a stand alone e-commerce web site, in the face of Amazon and other super-sites is a daunting challenge.

I say ... Bring It On !!