WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Anyone know a good site to find a business partner?

toncuztoncuz subscriber Posts: 2 Member

You'd think this site would have a classified section just for that. Unbelievable. If there is...it certainly isn't displayed anywhere visible.

Comments

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    edited December 2019

@toncuz,

Are you looking for online platforms to find business partners? I would check websites such as FounderDating, CoFoundersLab, SCORE, Founder2Be, etc.

Physically, you should be attending workshops, conferences, seminars, etc. to find like-minded people who you may want to go into business with.

StartupNation is more of a how-to and informational website, along with offering startup services. We do not, at the current moment, have a network specifically for business partners and co-founders, although there are several people here in the community often seeking those opportunities.

Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Options
    GaryInTexasGaryInTexas subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Thank you for the information. I am someone who is considering a partner for a business purchase.

Readers: Click on my profile for more information.

• Options
    BrandAptlyBrandAptly subscriber Posts: 3 Member

Finding a business partner online is a rather tricky endeavor. This is somewhat of a 'marriage' that should last for years assuming the business does well. You need to know far more about the person beyond their professional expertise. This requires an extensive amount of due diligence, which cannot be effectively conducted online.

• Options
    Lewis-HLewis-H subscriber Posts: 27 Bronze Level Member

CoFoundersLab: Matchmaking for Entrepreneurs Find the people you're looking for with CoFoundersLab's extensive network. ...

Founder2be: Find a co-founder for your startup Founder2be hosts co-founders, designers, marketers, developers and others looking for the perfect partners.

• Options
    TopFlightTopFlight subscriber Posts: 14 Bronze Level Member

My question is why do you want a business partner? Are you not confident you can do it yourself or do you want a partner that can do the heavy lifting for you?

Partnerships can be very complex and you certainly want to choose the right person. Not just anyone.

A Business without Systems is Not Really a Business | Visit Our Website For Fast Business Templates and Systems.

We recommend our Procedure Manual Template for business start ups. It will give you your life back and you can enjoy more freedom once again. Check our website out at the following link.

https://www.digitaldocumentsdirect.com/