WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Are Your a Conscious Entrepreneur?

kmoorhousekmoorhouse subscriber Posts: 3 Member

I've always felt like my entrepreneurship stemmed from a higher calling and a desire to serve others rather sell. This has been challenging since not all business pivots will apply to me. But identifying my niche has really helped me narrow down my movements going forward! I recently joined a conscious entrepreneur community which has amazing resources (S/O to Shift/Co) but it reminded me the importance of identifying your individual needs and tailoring your planning to those needs.

Comments

• Options
    TopFlightTopFlight subscriber Posts: 14 Bronze Level Member

Whenever you meet other people's needs in business you really cannot go wrong. There is a perception in the market place that selling is almost like forcing or tricking someone into buying something.

Really you hit the nail on the head though about what selling really is. Serving others. If you do this you will never need to sell as it follow naturally as you engage with the person.

A Business without Systems is Not Really a Business | Visit Our Website For Fast Business Templates and Systems.

We recommend our Procedure Manual Template for business start ups. It will give you your life back and you can enjoy more freedom once again. Check our website out at the following link.

https://www.digitaldocumentsdirect.com/