WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Mobile App Development

Comments

• AinlaAinla subscriber Posts: 4 Member
    The mobile appliucation development is required when As for the app, depending on who posts the app on iTunes, you will need to become iTune certified as well. Then there is the issue of updates and maintenance
  • Dot Com InfowayDot Com Infoway subscriber Posts: 7 Member

Mobile app development is a powerful tool that can help an organization achieve its objective with high standardization. This year is barely over yet the mobile app development trends that will dominate 2020 are already crystal-clear. 

• Artificial Intelligence
    • Machine Learning
    • Medical & Retail Technology
    • IoT, Wearables
    • Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
    • Chatbots
    • Mobile Wallet

Mobile app development has many advantages such as it secures your app data, offers high efficiency, improves customer-relationship. So the need and importance of mobile app development will be increasing every year to make our lives simpler, efficient and hassle-free.

• ashwaryaralhanashwaryaralhan subscriber Posts: 6 Member
    edited February 2020

Hey,

Mobile App Development is really in trend these days and it has become a reason for survival of the businesses that are doing really good.

If you want to get your mobile application developed there are a lot of companies I know but the best is "Squareboat"- A great company which develops amazing application for its clients as i have taken a service from them earlier and they do commendable work.

Thanks

• FersalioFersalio subscriber Posts: 5 Member

The mobile app really opens up great business opportunities.

• Jeffrey L EvansJeffrey L Evans subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member

I know I will have to pay someone to develop the actual app but what are some other costs I can expect to incur?

The cost will depending on so many factors like scope of the development, how many platforms, how many users, what features etc. A good custom app may cost anywhere above $5000.

Do I have to have a website to have an app?

No, it is not mandatory.

Do I have to choose and register a domain name like I would a website?

No, it is not mandatory.

But, I would advice you to buy a domain and have a website. Because when people start looking for your app, or app similar to yours, it will be easier to promote to them

There are so many companies offering custom mobile application development. You need someone who also help you maintain the app by updating it and fixing the bugs. So, it is usually not a one time investment unless the contract say so.

• SmithJohnesSmithJohnes subscriber Posts: 48 Bronze Level Member

Mobile application development is the process of creating software applications that run on a mobile device, and a typical mobile application utilizes a network connection to work with remote computing resources.

• RequiemRequiem subscriber Posts: 9 Member

Our well experienced mobile app developers can create any platforms mobile apps.

• NarolaInfotechNarolaInfotech subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022

It's a good idea to develop an app. If you have any queries or build a app, contact for mobile app development services.

• ryan_masslightryan_masslight subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member

You could apply to MassLight. We help startups launch and scale by investing capital and software engineers. Our team can develop websites, apps, and software in exchange for equity.

• jimwittjimwitt subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2022

Thank you! Very nice examples. Your suggestions and ideas really worked. Now a days the mobile users are booming and they want more mobile apps.

EScooter Mobile App Development

• jimwittjimwitt subscriber Posts: 2 Member

It's a very useful post . thank you for sharing with us.

Insurance mobile app development

• thenexttechthenexttech subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    edited June 2022

Thank you for sharing. Your blog was wonderful. It was well written and easy to follow. It was very different from other blogs that I have read.

qualitative vs quantitative research 

• Rushali SinghRushali Singh subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2022

Very informative post. Thanks for sharing & keep writing on similar topics.

• techinsighttodaytechinsighttoday subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2022

Thanks for your information, it was really very helpful, Very Informative and well explained.

• nitish_kmrnitish_kmr subscriber Posts: 18 Bronze Level Member
    edited September 2022

Before you even start thinking about mobile app development or launching a mobile app, you first need to come up with an idea for it. This can be anything from a new way of doing things to a new product. Once your idea is validated and ready to be implemented, the next step is to develop the concept into a working prototype. This will help you determine if there's potential market demand for your app and whether it meets all of the development standards required by Apple and Google.

Once the prototype has been finalized, you'll need to identify target market segments who might benefit from using your app and craft specific messaging that appeals specifically to them. Afterwards, it's important to create user profiles and design compelling notifications that will keep users informed about changes or updates on your project statuses (or any other relevant information). Then finally, launch marketing campaigns across various digital channels (such as social media platforms) in order to attract attention from potential customers.

It may seem like a lot at first blush, but by following these simple steps everything should fall into place – especially given how quickly technology evolves!