WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How to Eliminate Your Startup's Cash Crunch with Invoice Factoring

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

imageHow to Eliminate Your Startup's Cash Crunch with Invoice Factoring

Avoid the risk of unsecured debt financing through invoice factoring, which entails selling unpaid invoices to a third party for immediate cash.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Joe LevyJoe Levy subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Par Funding are criminals tied to the mob. FBI has previously arrested the companies owner Mr. LaForte. See links to articles, however conduct your own research.

They have spent thousands and thousands attempting to clean up their shady criminal past by changing their names using fake names.

They will use any force or means to shake you down. Google them. I wish I did.

• Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

Thank you for sharing this great article with us!

• LarryzLarryz subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Fascinating article by joseph laforte, joe is always spot on when it comes to small business finance and cash flow management. I recently came across an announcement regrading a no doc opportunity joseph launched which was covered on yahoo finance.