WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

CoinStarter is changing how ICO's get funded!

Hello! A friend of mine started an ICO kickstarter company a couple days ago and it is really taking off! I encourage you to check it out! If you have a team and have been figuring out how to get in on this then CoinStarter could be your answer. Though it has a focus on helping ICO's CoinStarter has a desire to see all kinds of campaigns to start. CoinStarter can help you get funded! Copy and paste the link and create your account!
https://coinstarter.com?ref=dt3ndxx3j

Comments

• Options
    Matt_ShieldsMatt_Shields subscriber Posts: 32 Bronze Level Member
    Not trying to be rude here, but there's a lot of crypto-currency sprouting like mushrooms these days that it raises some doubts and hesitations. Of course, we see how bitcoin used to get the same negative impression when it started. Other than that, the only other crypto-currency product that looks promising is Ethereum.  Of course, I may be wrong. The block chain technology is just evolving... who knows.

Just quoting from Fortune TechBitcoin and Ethereum may have stolen the show at this point, but the innovation won’t end there. Expect more winners on the horizon..." so good luck to your friend's ICO then!
  • Options
    cryptobaileycryptobailey subscriber Posts: 8 Member
    I don't find your comment to be rude at all. You're right. There are a ton of cryptocurrencies popping up out of nowhere. Some good and some bad, but I'd have to say the same for all the other things that pop up. We live in a time where society supports entrepreneurship more than ever which in turn more people are taking risks on their ideas even when they are terrible. Something like Kickstarter has helped with that. It has helped some bad ideas have a chance, but it also gave the opportunity for good ideas. An ICO kickstarter will do the same. It will level out the playing field to help anyone with an idea have a shot to execute it. CoinStarter is still new in the game. Only about 4 days old, but we went from just a couple users to about 30k users within those days. We will start our angel round soon. I'm excited to see what the future holds. Either way it is a huge learning experience and an honor to be involved!
  • Options
    MaksMaks subscriber Posts: 9 Member
    ICOs are popping everywhere, how your resource will differ money grabs from game changers?
  • Options
    MaksMaks subscriber Posts: 9 Member
  • Options
    DenisCeselDenisCesel subscriber Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2020
  • Options
    mandoo090mandoo090 subscriber Posts: 2 Member

I appreciate the thought you've put into this, but any system that doesn't let the participants set a market price is going to be subject to gaming, or flipping of the tokens on secondary markets afterwards. Any good proposal needs a way for participants to specify, one way or another, the price at which they're prepared to buy tokens.

• Options
    Minuteman. bossMinuteman. boss subscriber Posts: 3 Member

It's best not to support the crypto-currency duopoly and state that bitcoin and etherium are the only aspects of a faceless wealth generator. This technology has become embedded in our world as become more relient on digital transactions. Check things like insurance tech, reg-tech and P2P lending for examples of entrenched everyday use.

-minutemanboss