WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How do I get daily traffic

Julian FrilotJulian Frilot subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hi I'm promoting a system called prosperity Marketing System and it's a awesome system it's only 12.00 dollars monthly and it has a 7 day free trial also it has all kinds of list building income streams built-in and you can plug in your main Business or Affiliate offers on the inside

Answers

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin

Hello, @Julian Frilot:

Welcome to the community! Good luck with your project. I do want to caution you about perceived spam here -- please only post this once (your other post with duplicate copy has been removed).

You can review the community guidelines here: https://community.startupnation.com/discussion/12951/community-guidelines

Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Options
    JohnGreenJohnGreen subscriber Posts: 15 Bronze Level Member

Hey Julian,

When marketing products like the above it's important to market yourself. What value do you have to offer? Maybe start a website that shares some of your expertise and knowledge and then build a following and list. YOu can then share the Prosperity Marketing System to your followers and list. As it is, I can now simply google the system, bypassing you all together. I se to market affiliate links until I created a website that focused on providing value and some of my expertise. Best of luck!