WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Finding an investor

MagabilinRestaurantMagabilinRestaurant subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hello!!! My husband and I are trying to find an investor for our start up costs. We are in the beginning stages of our business plan with our authentic Filipino restaurant. my husband is Filipino and grew up cooking in his fathers restaurant in the Philippines. he is amazing! we live in NJ. our town has a Philippine church and we are located next door to a huge military installation base. the closest Philippine cuisine is 30+ mins away. there is nothing like this available in our area and I know we would thrive! my husband already has a following just waiting for us to open. Finding a place to rent would not be an issue, it's the start up costs that we are looking for. $100,000 should get us up and running to sustain the restaurant for 6 months at which time profits would start rolling in. we truly believe this will be a huge success! we just need someone to believe in us!

Answers