WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Seeking Existing Business and Startups

GlobalDataInfusionGlobalDataInfusion subscriber Posts: 2
Hi everyone,

I am looking for like minded entrepreneurs that are seeking Equity Partners for existing business and startups.

My experience includes but not limited to working for companies in Government, Pharmaceutical, Construction, Education and much more. I am extremely hard working, dedicated and very passionate. I have my MBA and would like to explore options as I have an entrepreneurial spirit.

I am looking for REAL individuals, not someone that is copying and pasting ads on the forums.

Please feel free to contact me at:

GlobalDataInfusion@gmail.com

Thanks.

Raymond

Comments

• Options
    John G. AnaiJohn G. Anai subscriber Posts: 83 Silver Level Member

It's true that lenders and investors definitely want to see a business plan. And technically, if you're not seeking money from outside sources, you don't need a business plan to show others. Doing some pre-startup homework and crafting a business plan now will make your life post-startup so much easier.Try to make as many friends in startups as you can. Go to meetup.com and look for startup, developer, or entrepreneurship-related groups in your area. Start going to events and introducing yourself to people. Find people working on cool stuff and see if you can find teams you can help.

• Options
    RichardParkerRichardParker subscriber Posts: 59 Bronze Level Member

Use PPC campaign for ads.

• Options
    BusinessBushidoBusinessBushido subscriber Posts: 1 Member

How do you feel about partnering on a regional passenger transportation business in PA. I am currently in the works of starting one myself, however I could use all the help I can. Feel free to shoot me a message!