WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

I am struggling but not getting desired output.

Steve1235Steve1235 subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
Hi friends, 
I lead a small business online. My business is related leather accessories, leather tool kits. I have already came to learn some pretty ways of promoting any business after studying a lot - like seo work, social media engagement or lead generation. I tried a bit with all but now I am confused that which one or step should I follow first to get the prompt result. I do believe here there are a good many numbers of experienced in this startup nation family. 
Any advice of you will be my turning light. 
Thanks in advance for your kind support. 

Comments

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    Hi, @Steve1235! Have you considered putting your work on Etsy? Leather accessories are big there, and people are always look at it for gifts for special events or other needs. 
    Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Options
    Steve1235Steve1235 subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
    Hi Ryan, take my cordial thanks for your kind reply and guideline. This will surely be  deep consideration for my business plan. No, I haven't try on Esty yet. Actually I am working on Amazon Market place. Anyway I appreciate your helpful idea. Thank you very much again.
  • Options
    TravelSchoolTravelSchool subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member

Hi @Steve1235 . I believe all you need is a proper funnel setup and targeted advertising. Install retargeting pixels, so you never waste a clicks. I recommend you to build ad campaign structure. It's good to wrap your products with value - you provide a free course as well, or something related to your business for free. Create a lead magnet, free book, or even discount could be a lead magnet. After you build a list, proper email sequence and retargeting will bring you a lot of results. Let me know if you need some help. I think the best way for you to advertise is to tap into other peoples lists (influencers) :) Hope you got some value.

~ Emilian