WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Can I make money with my 3D Designing skills?

denise hiltondenise hilton subscriber Posts: 19 Bronze Level Member
I've heard about freelance platforms like Upwork that have jobs for technical skills. But i need to find a platform that hires 3D designers specifically. Do you guys know of any such community?

Comments

• Options
    TravelSchoolTravelSchool subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member

A lot. Unlimited.

I will share a mult-figure idea with you:

You can turn your hobby and skills into highly successful online business, providing value and actually teaching people how to do 3D design :)

You can teach techniques, skills and even recommend software products through affiliate marketing (That's the best, because you don't sell, you recommend ;)

You can record a step-by-step course and automate the process.

You can build a funnel which looks like this :

1. Lead magnet - Provide free training or some kind of value for email
    2. Webinar register - show people in 1h online class new techniques or skills
    3. Offer your course at the end of the webinar
    4. Inside the course set-up multiple streams of income (promoting many tools)
    5. Build your community,

I guarantee you that people will go for your course instead of paying thousands for expensive design school.

Let me know if you need help, I can guide you how to structure something powerful :)

I also attach a pdf guide book so you can get some more ideas.

Hope you got value.

~ Emilian

• Options
    VAPatrickVAPatrick subscriber Posts: 1 Member

I would have loved to help, but I don't know of any.

• Options
    Tuah BaoTuah Bao subscriber Posts: 176 Silver Level Member

HI @denise hilton ,

As you suggested, just post your gig on Upwork, Freelancer, Fiverr...etc. Eventually someone will find you. I am not sure if there is a platform specifically for 3D designers, but I don't think it is a good idea because you will face intense competition. A newbie like you may be phased out.

The market is about demand and supply. If more people want 3D design services, then you will have more jobs (any freelancer platform).

Also, as someone else already suggested, you can provide free one-hour course on 3D design. List your course on Udemy, skillshare...etc. Of course, include your website address too. Someone will eventually ask for your service if they find your course is good.

Tuah Bao
    100+ done for you courses to immediately start running your own profitable e-learning business
    https://www.courseserious.com/

• Options
    publicspeakerpublicspeaker subscriber Posts: 19 Bronze Level Member

You can earn a lot of money with 3D designing because this skill is high in demand and you can make the most of it, by showcasing your work at right platform and attracting the desired audience.