WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Affiliate marketing or Business Development Roles

MayuraMayura subscriber Posts: 2 Member

Hi all,

I am new to the community, I am Srinivas Cofounder of Mayura Consultancy Services - IT and Software development company helping companies across the globe to transform their business using cutting edge technologies in Mobility, Data Analytics and User Experience.

We are in process of scaling up business and we are feeling very difficult in getting clients for IT and Software solutions we offer ( www.mayuraconsultancy.com). I feel having channel partner, affiliate and business development manager can help to reach our goals.

Looking forward for valuable support and help us in getting connected with

1. Who can partner with us as business development executive

2. Who can join us affiliate, generate business to us

And share revenue

Comments

• DandilDandil subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member

wow, thank you

in fact I'm interested in website analytics as I would like to track the traffic on my website

• XenogenesisXenogenesis subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member

Hi Dandil! What type of site do you have? This is not the website analytics, it's just for my curiosity. You know, I own a website also and for analyzing the traffic to my website I use Finteza Analytics. In my opinion, it is the best web analysis platform available nowadays. There are a lot of people who go for Google Analytics, but that's just because they're beginners and all the SEO analyzers recommend by default Google Analytics. But I'll be honest with you - it is crap. Just try Finteza and I guarantee that you'll fall in love with it.

• DandilDandil subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member
    edited December 2019

Hi there! I own a blog page on which I talk about different things, starting from haircuts and clothes, to animals and diet.

I just registered to Finteza Analytics and checked the traffic of my site. Gosh, there is still a lot to work at SEO and content. What I love the most about Finteza is that it gives me tips for improving my site. I'll start following them and perhaps I'll get to the top one day. This will be my purpose for 2020, that's what I asked Santa for the next Christmas. How do you think, how much is needed for getting a site to the top of search engine results?