WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

The Best Tools to Build a Website for Your Side Hustle in 2019

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

imageThe Best Tools to Build a Website for Your Side Hustle in 2019

While the hours you put into your work are what enable you to run a lucrative business, a website is a tool that can further amplify your earning power. 

Read the full story here

Comments

• mariasmithmariasmith subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Really appreciated article.

these tools will help to build a high featured website for the business.

wordpress is a good platform if you want to access it in easy ways and the shopify good if you want to opt for eCommerce.

• Mike SimonMike Simon subscriber Posts: 2 Member

I see more and more companies use web site builders like Wix. The only thing is that it would be nice to have an open source tool like this. I agree Wordpress is the most popular, but most of the websites created using WP don't look professional

• TarunNagarTarunNagar subscriber Posts: 1 Member

First, let's discuss why you even need a webpage in this day of social media domination of the web. On a personal level, you wouldn't want to send prospective employers to your Facebook page, so a personal website makes more sense as an online, customized resume.

Website builders are a perfect solution website development company to start a website without hiring a developer. However, finding the best website builder can be tricky for beginners.

• Shahadat HussainShahadat Hussain subscriber Posts: 21 Bronze Level Member
    edited December 2019

Very good and very informative article. I really appreciate your work. I have one suggestion for your. You can also add this topic also. That we can create a website with WordPress by using built-in multipurpose theme. And you can easily customize your website your don't need any coding knowledge. You can do this by drag and drop builder.

• Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us, it is a really helpful article!