WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Any Business Ideas for Entrepreneurs to get Enter in Travel Industry

ankushmahajanankushmahajan subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
Hello guys, please share the list of business ides related to travel and tourism industry.

Comments

• Helen LarsenHelen Larsen subscriber Posts: 58 Bronze Level Member
    Hi! Describe more your future activity. It's a very broad question :)
  • Michelle JohnsonMichelle Johnson subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    As helen said it's broad question but still starting an online travel activity marketplace is one of hottest business idea. Travel activity planning & booking website has huge growth prospects in the online travel industry. With FunAway you can build a travel marketplace that favours on-the-go travel related searches and offers a seamless user experience to travellers.
  • jjackevansjjackevans subscriber Posts: 64 Bronze Level Member
    edited November 2019

I think good idea will be to start travel agency. This will be always in demand! As for me I like traveling very much! Now I want to travel Kiev, it is a capital of Ukraine. I read many about this country, their history and traditions! Also I saw photos from Kiev and they are great! Do you know something about this country? Maybe someone of you have been there?

• Priya MalhotraPriya Malhotra subscriber Posts: 17 Bronze Level Member

It needs good strategy. You need to organize things, make marketing plans etc. it is a huge process but the idea is very good so you can make it work.