WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Need your feedback, https://elogic.co/

HeavenGHeavenG subscriber Posts: 27 Bronze Level Member
edited August 2019 in Website Critique

So I'm working now on a website redesign. And I am interested in something new to add, so what can you recommend to change. What do you think about it? What will you change in my place?

Thank you in advance!

Tagged:

Comments

• KajMagnusKajMagnus subscriber Posts: 1 Member

I need to read relatively much text to find out what you're doing, all this:

"Goal-oriented. Instead of development process we sell our expertise // What we do // We offer a team of professionals to fulfill your aims in development [..]"

People tend to be short of time, and I'm afraid that's too much text for most people.

Why is your name "ecologic.co"?

I think there's too much text in the "What we do" section. Example: this: "Our developers are ready to devote themselves to your project" doesn't really mean anything? Not to me at least. Any company could claim that :- )

Best wishes.

• graphicscovegraphicscove subscriber Posts: 7 Member

I agree with KajMagnus, I just don't really understand what you do. Here are some actionable steps:

• Put your elevator pitch front and centre to get people with what you offer as soon as possible.
    • Reduce the 'what we do' section. Nobody will read all that text, you can put all 4 areas on one row which will bring your portfolio further up the fold.
    • Increase your portfolio to show 12 items per page. The one left by itself on the second page looks odd. Paging isn't needed in a portfolio as you should only be showing off your absolute best work.
  • Jack (ImakeThe.Net)Jack (ImakeThe.Net) subscriber Posts: 6 Member

I really like the video intro. It takes a second or 2 to load. In this time it has a grey box. I would suggest replacing this with a black box or a temporary image.