WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

What'd you think of the name "Roboost"?

SteveFroginsSteveFrogins subscriber Posts: 2 Member
edited September 2019 in Selecting a Business

Hi!

I am a novice entrepreneur, working in the financial sector.

What do you think of “Roboost” as the name of my new project? I would like to check this out, so any feedback really helps.

I would be glad if you share your opinion.

Thank you very much!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    edited September 2019

@SteveFrogins, without having to get into too much detail, what is the project? I think the name needs to be clear as to what the business/project actually is, and I am unsure what "roboost" means.

Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC
  • Options
    SteveFroginsSteveFrogins subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    edited September 2019

Ryan, thank you for responding. The idea of my startup is a new type of financial marketplace, with the ability to get a loan or invest in short loans.

• Options
    Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
    edited September 2019

As a first step, I would determine strategies to position the name and branding in a such a way where "Roboost" is synonymous with financing. As of right now, I'm not seeing the connection.

There are many ways to do this, such as pay-per-click campaigns, social media marketing, email marketing, etc., but it would be up to you to make this name stick out in the crowded financing space. Hope this helps.

Ryan O'Bleness
    Community Manager
    StartupNation, LLC