WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

I am stressed out

Connie975Connie975 subscriber Posts: 14 Bronze Level Member
Hi guys, what do you think I should, I am really stressed out,  can yoga help ?

Comments

• Options
    Tuah BaoTuah Bao subscriber Posts: 176 Silver Level Member
    Everyone releases their stress differently. There is no one single solution. For example: I would prefer jogging or punching bag (workout that is more aggressive than yoga or meditation).

If you do not find yourself feeling better after a particular workout, try the others. You will eventually find the one that fits you well.
    Tuah Bao
    100+ done for you courses to immediately start running your own profitable e-learning business
    https://www.courseserious.com/

• Options
    AlexKAlexK subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
    meditation is a must!
    positive attitude matters more than you think
    it's all about stress
  • Options
    AndrewbrooksAndrewbrooks subscriber Posts: 15 Bronze Level Member
    Yes, yoga and meditation is a great helper.
  • Options
    Natalie222Natalie222 subscriber Posts: 33 Bronze Level Member
    Personally I find yoga to be very helpful. Also swimming works for me. 
  • Options
    okuoku subscriber Posts: 17 Bronze Level Member
    edited August 2019

Stretch every muscle from head to toe, go for a ten minute run, then shower. It will make you feel so refreshed.

• Options
    okuoku subscriber Posts: 17 Bronze Level Member

@AlexK It really helps clear the mind.

• Options
    KalenamKalenam subscriber Posts: 19 Bronze Level Member

It definitely will help. You can also meditate for example. And another important thing is getting enough sleep and drinking enough water, you will be surprised by how it will affect your body and mind.

• Options
    TacticalKarmaTacticalKarma subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member

You should give the rest to yourself...

• Options
    TopFlightTopFlight subscriber Posts: 14 Bronze Level Member

Hi Connie are you still stressed out from 2018?

Business stress is a big one. It sneaks up on you and before you know it you realize you have been working too hard.

A good thing to do is schedule time off and treat time off differently. If you schedule work on and time off you look forward to the time off and come back to work refreshed and ready to make change.

If you react to your workload by working harder and don't take time off it becomes a negative and you have no energy to keep going.

The best thing you can do is programme your time off into your monthly schedule and force yourself to take it. Avoid the stress by planning it out.

A Business without Systems is Not Really a Business | Visit Our Website For Fast Business Templates and Systems.

We recommend our Procedure Manual Template for business start ups. It will give you your life back and you can enjoy more freedom once again. Check our website out at the following link.

https://www.digitaldocumentsdirect.com/

• Options
    SapnaSapna subscriber Posts: 16 Bronze Level Member

Definitely, yoga is really helpful in stress. You should try meditation also to keep away the stress.

• Options
    JohnGreenJohnGreen subscriber Posts: 15 Bronze Level Member

Hey there,

Yoga is great for stress. Personally, I ride my bik for 20-45 minutes a day and then do a few laps in the pool. Getting rid of some energy while not thinking about things that happened during the day help me relax. I also play guitar and have a few other hobbies. It's improtant to do some things you lvoe that aren't business or work related. Hang int ehre! Best wishes

• Options
    CJ C.CJ C. subscriber Posts: 5 Member

Meditate and look into the stress. What is creating you stress? Where does it come from? Once you learn this and learn how to except that situation as it is you can transcend it to presence. Look into books like "power of now" and "a new earth" by Eckhart Tolle. They changed my whole perspective of what stress and emotions are. When you learn that situations stay the same and the only thing that changes is how you react to the situations, there will be no stress because your thoughts are what creates the stress.

• Options
    dresadresa subscriber Posts: 41 Bronze Level Member

How to fight with stress is the main question for me.

• Options
    PaulWinsPaulWins subscriber Posts: 4 Member

Mediation is and good stress reliever and also look into the Wim Hof Method.

• Options
    GoldenEggLadyGoldenEggLady subscriber Posts: 17 Bronze Level Member

Meditation is definitely one of the best ways to tune in to a productive day or relax after work. The Headspace app can help you if you are still a beginner. You may also like the book "The Headspace Guide to Meditation and Mindfulness: How Mindfulness Can Change Your Life in Ten Minutes a Day" by Andy Puddicombe.