WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Profitable Podcasting: Build Your Nation of True Fans

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

imageProfitable Podcasting: Build Your Nation of True Fans

The following excerpt is provided by "Profitable Podcasting: Grow Your Business, Expand Your Platform, and Build a Nation of True Fans" by Stephen Woessner.

Read the full story here

Comments

• M. Curtis McCoyM. Curtis McCoy subscriber Posts: 1 Member

I'm about to finish your Audiobook (again), "Profitable Podcasting: Grow Your Business, Expand Your Platform, and Build a Nation of True Fans" on Audible.

I wish I'd have listened to this before launching the Success, Motivation & Inspiration podcast. I watched all kinds of YouTube videos with advice on podcasting and decided on blubrry before listening to your audiobook.

I've published a few short eBooks on KDP & launched a Facebook group before launching the RSS feed to Apple, etc. (We currently have approx. 22,000 active members in the Success, Motivation & Inspiration facebook group.

There are a lot of images and tables mentioned in your audiobook. Are these available to be viewed or downloaded online?

Thanks for creating such an incredible resource on podcasting! I'll be writing a raving review on Audible once I listen to the last few minutes!

Thanks again!

- M. Curtis McCoy

• Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

Thank you for sharing it with us!