WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How to rank my website

I have a website on Amazon affiliate my site topic is best curling iron i am trying to rank my website since last year but still can't get any ranking can anyone guide me whats wrong with my website i wanna rank its really needy kindly expert guide me i wanna earn money so its needy my site is www.bestcurliron.com/
I am waiting

Comments

• AuroraAurora subscriber Posts: 6 Member
    You should probably do some basic SEO.

First off, get an SSL certificate.

Next, it looks like the articles you've written has some spelling mistakes or don't make any sense. Consider rewriting your article that actually helps people.

Second, it looks like your domain is pretty new. An old domain tends to rank higher than newer ones.

Third, you need backlinks. If your website is an authority (provides good info and is respectable), many people will link back to it. You too should also be linking to authoritative websites.

More importantly, it looks like the website is just there to make money. It's not really providing any helpful content to anyone. I would suggest having the site be about reviewing curling irons. Of course, you actually need to write helpful information. That's the only way you'll rank.
  • AvrilAvril subscriber Posts: 6 Member
    edited January 2018
    Hi, SEO is not simple, I would focus on these points:
    * Find out Which Keywords Are Driving Your Competitor’s Search Traffic
    * Make Your Content SUPER Easy To Read
    * Get links to your site
    * On-Page SEO
    * Increase CTR by Avoiding Meta Tag Truncation
    * Make Sure Your Website Looks Great on ALL Devices
    * Improve Your Site’s Load Speed by Implementing Google’s Recommendations
    * Set Up Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
    * local citation
  • Ava SmithAva Smith subscriber Posts: 24 Bronze Level Member
    Yours is not as per my point of view, even it ranks 1st on SERP's first improve some UI of your website make it user-friendly and separate the blog section, You posted the article related to curling iron only try to give some fashion tips to your audience, this might help you to get some conversions.
  • salenadamsalenadam subscriber Posts: 99 Silver Level Member
    Simple ways to rank your websites are:
    1.Publish relevent content:Quality content is the number one driver of your search engine rankings and there is no substitute for great content.
    2.Update your content regularly:You’ve probably noticed that we feel pretty strongly about content. Search engines do, too. Regularly updated content is viewed as one of the best indicators of a site’s relevancy, so be sure to keep it fresh.
  • Tyler BanksTyler Banks subscriber Posts: 5 Member
    I thought I would share my practices, but there is a cluster of professionals here, So nice to see this professionalism in this forum. Great work!!
  • CarlbrewsterCarlbrewster subscriber Posts: 160 Silver Level Member
    For ranking, you have to focus on your, SEO keywords ranking and earn quality backlinks
  • Farhan LahoriFarhan Lahori subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks to everyone to give me your time and your expert opinion. I understand firstly my need to update my site content and focus to make links on relevant sites.

Aurora if i target best curling iron keyword then put same keywords as an anchor on another site to target? have a problem if same keyword use on any site as a target keyword
  • balashoffbalashoff subscriber Posts: 15 Bronze Level Member
    To buy some income traffic from needed vertical and geo
  • MarkHenryMarkHenry subscriber Posts: 22 Bronze Level Member

Here is a small guideline you should follow:

1. Research (70% of your time) to find low competitive keywords if you have a blog. It's your first step and so so important point. 

2. Write an article for users (Not for Google). I mean user-friendly posting. 

3. On-page is another important option to check before you post your article. I mean selecting a proper title, Proper permalink, Proper interlinking, mention high-quality sites as references, write a great meta description to get more click, Upload image with proper image alt text, Check SEO with some SEO tools like Yoast SEO, RankMath, All in one SEO, etc. 

4. Create social media pages and post regularly

5. Make a YouTube channel to get some traffic from there (It's now so popular)

Thanks

Mark

• HeavenGHeavenG subscriber Posts: 27 Bronze Level Member

I will tell you a strategy, maybe it will help you.

So at first, start with keyword research. Start by thinking which keywords best represent your business.

The second step, optimize your web pages for target keywords. These keywords should be present in URL, content, etc.

The third step - check your website speed. And if there is such a need, optimize your page to make it snappy, responsive and secure.

Also, make it secure. Having a secure (HTTPS) connection is a top priority for every site.  It’s essential for ranking your website, as well as building trust and credibility.

Also, you can boost your ranking with high-quality backlinks. And try internal linking.

I think all the mentioned above will help to rank your website.

• Kylie JennerKylie Jenner subscriber Posts: 34 Bronze Level Member

SEO – Search Engine Optimization, is the process of improving the ranking of a website on Internet search engines. For the ranking, you have to focus on your keywords ranking and get high quality backlinks.

• ashwaryaralhanashwaryaralhan subscriber Posts: 6 Member

For ranking your website SEO is the most important thing you need to perform and submit your website on search engines if it does not exist there.

You can check it by site:www.xyz.com

If not then you should submit it on the specific search engine.

There are two important things which you need to follow

1. On Page SEO Factors
    2. Off Page SEO Factors

There are more than 200 SEO Factors listed on google webmaster you can check them on different websites and the most authentic site being the google webmaster.

• detelinadetelina subscriber Posts: 27 Bronze Level Member

To evaluate the site there are many sites on the internet There are also free

• slototozilladkslototozilladk subscriber Posts: 7 Member

You need to write high quality content, relevant to the topic of your site.

And yes, backlinks are even more important for ranking. There could be paid and free. You may analyze your successful competitors in the branch you are working in. Have a look at their links and then try to work out your linkbuilding strategy. There are several tools for checking the backlins of the competitors, ahrefs, for example.

• navag83378navag83378 subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member

Keyword analysis tools like this one can help you determine the best ones to target: