WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Out Sourcing Project for Digital Marketing?

samDigitalmarketingsamDigitalmarketing subscriber Posts: 6 Member
Comment here If you have any Out Sourcing task related to Digital Marketing Such SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing & Corporate Branding ....

Comments

• MikeGMikeG subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member

I have outsourced some web development work before. With outsourcing its bit of trial and error to find the right person you feel comfortable with and does the work properly. The other issues I have noticed when outsourcing work especially to India is that they work as a team and the person you are speaking to might not be the same person you talked to prior.

If you are looking to outsource work I might be interested. My pricing isn't going to be as low as you would get subbing out overseas but you would be getting a native English speaking person with tons of experience in the digital marketing industry.

Thanks,

Mike Gandy

• HFakhrHFakhr subscriber Posts: 5 Member
    edited October 2020

I believe Ukraine is one of the bests places for outsourcing.

• greenaffiliatesgreenaffiliates subscriber Posts: 14 Bronze Level Member

I will get back here when I have something to get done.

• virtuenetzvirtuenetz subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2023

To hire some great talent of web & mobile app developers at low price you will have to check a resource from the following countries

• Bangladesh
    • India
    • Pakistan
    • Philippine
    • Ukrain

• Price may vary from US$15/hr to US$35/hr in case of freelancer and US$25-US$50/hr in case of company. You can use the following marketplaces to find such talent
    • - Upwork
    • - Fiverr
    • - Freelanceer
    • - Guru
    • - PeoplePerHour

• I hope this information will help. Please let me know in case of any question.

• Thank you
  • AthiAthi subscriber Posts: 6 Member

Some cost-effective locations to outsource include India, Ukraine and Bangladesh.