WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Is Drop shipping is a profitable business?

pritom3700pritom3700 subscriber Posts: 3 Member
Hay Guys.
I want to start a new dropshipping business.Please give me some ideas.

Comments

• Tuah BaoTuah Bao subscriber Posts: 176 Silver Level Member
    Hi,

You can almost start your drop shipping business right away. You can join for free, such as Amazon, AliExpress, Aulola..etc. You build your own brand, select the things you want to sell and set the prices.
    You are not required to keep any inventory and ship the products to your customers. Your merchant will get all that taken care for you.

Back to the bottom line, all businesses are profitable as long as your can drive web traffic to your website. Some businesses success, while some fail, even they are in the same industry. The challenge is always on how to promote, market and sell you products regardless of what industry you are in. Therefore, drop shipping business can very profitable as long as you can make that happen.
    Tuah Bao
    100+ done for you courses to immediately start running your own profitable e-learning business
    https://www.courseserious.com/

• Nancy DNancy D subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    edited July 2019

Hi,

AliExress is by far the easiest way to get your dropshipping business started up fast.

First register an account at n/c then choose products easy to see like clothes or Pets. There are a lot of others but these have a great audience. To cut to the chase there are companies who sell ready made dropshipping websites with the products researched and preloaded with products. The best from my own experience if you want to get going fast with all of the work done for you is dropshippingincome.com

I hope this helps!

• MojesterMojester subscriber Posts: 18 Bronze Level Member

If you do things right, it will be really profitable

• Sanjay HowaleSanjay Howale subscriber Posts: 2 Member

Like any other business dropshipping also has it's own pros and cons. You have to work and plan well with an unique niche products and innovative marketing ideas.