WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How to Advertise Your Business on Social Media

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

imageHow to Advertise Your Business on Social Media

New to social media or need a refresh? These tips can make help you leverage social media to engage consumers and expand your business.

Read the full story here

Comments

• engagement123engagement123 subscriber Posts: 16 Bronze Level Member
    The newbie and the experienced can gain some insight from this article. The key takeaway for me is when the author said "Just because a platform exists doesn’t mean you should push content out on it. Instead, your social media strategy should focus on the channels that matter most to your target audience." In the past I kinda always pushed content to all the major platforms whether or not it was populated by my targeted audience. But now...
  • Taskenator Ltd.Taskenator Ltd. subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member
    It is really a must to know your target market. Because that is one of the most important keys in producing the content and services that your company has offered. Knowing your target market means that you will be able to craft engaging and relevant content that your customers will be interested with, and posting this with the right social media platform will not only make you land more sales but this will also help you understand your customers needs that will, in the end, help you improve the services or products you offer to the market.
  • Mike95Mike95 subscriber Posts: 25 Bronze Level Member
    Excellent tips! Choosing the right social media platform is important and each social platforms has its own content behavior. If we check Facebook, visual contents like images or videos are having a higher reach and this will be different for other platforms. So just need to make sure and study about the platforms you have chosen for your business promotion, experiment new things and learn. 
  • atikaatika subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member

It seems to me that you need to find your audience (group) and start advertising there.

• Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us!