WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

8 Highly Successful Entrepreneurs Share Their Best Advice for Getting Customers to Buy Your Product

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

image8 Highly Successful Entrepreneurs Share Their Best Advice for Getting Customers to Buy Your Product (No Matter What it Costs)

We asked these master salespeople and advisors in The Oracles, how to convince customers your product is worth it — especially when you charge a premium.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    mmmmmm subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    I've looked through many of Dan Lok's YouTube videos and followed his work for some time now. Everything he says is on point. I've made a major change in the way I use my time and the path I'm following thanks to Dan's information. I also love all the points mentioned by all of these successful entrepreneurs. These are actionable steps and the points are made by people who live by the advice they are giving