WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Where to sell such a unique business.

SimplyFreshSimplyFresh subscriber Posts: 4 Member
I have an odor removal business, that I am trying to sell. So, I can move to Missouri to be closer to my daughter. This business is price to sell. I work this business part-time and I made 50k last year. It's an amazing business. Where would be the best place to go to list the sale of my business?

Answers

• Steve1235Steve1235 subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
    Though I have no good idea on the business you mentioned, I can suggest you that try to sell the business in the location you do. For that you can share your selling thinking your your friends and you can also try to list your business in online selling platform. There are many online selling medias around. Local listing can also help to get the prompt selling opportunity. You this you can search by googling on the browser. I believe you will get a good idea where to list your business. Thanks.
  • CCC PLLCCCC PLLC subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    I'm a business attorney who works on buying and selling businesses. Would be happy to have a quick chat to see if I can help. Direct message me some more basics about the business (location, profit/loss, etc.) and I can tell you if I'm able to help.
  • SimplyFreshSimplyFresh subscriber Posts: 4 Member
    I'm in San Bernardino County, CA. I have a very low overhead of $2,700 a year for chemicals. To make 49k last year, part time.  42k cash on hand. This is an amazing business. I understand very well, where this business about to go. Any true investor, may want to hear what I have to say as far as where this business is about to go. It will be an industry standard one day and it's still ground floor. 
  • SimplyFreshSimplyFresh subscriber Posts: 4 Member
    Thank you Steve. I have a local broker. I'm trying to avoid the brokers fee. It's hard to tell which online places that you pay money to, to trust. It's unfortunate that they don't have business to sell forums. And thank you again, Steve!