WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Can anyone help with my Startup?

StrykaStryka subscriber Posts: 1 Member
Hi. I am wondering if there is anyone who is interested in helping me build my startup. The startup is based around helping eCommerce sites have better landing page results. I cannot pay you now, but compensation will definitely be given once things get started.
I am in need of -
Marketing Manager
Growth Hacker
Copy Writer
Web Developers
UI/UX Designer
Video Editor/Graphic Designer
Social Media Manager/Content Creator
Any and all help is appreciated. I feel I have something special here, just like every entrepreneur, but with me, this idea I have stuck with and I have a true vision for. 

If you are interested email me at parker@qualityservice.com

Answers

• LouBerryLouBerry subscriber Posts: 15 Bronze Level Member
    Hey there! Sounds like a good idea for a startup. You have an idea of how you'll manage your team? A colleague of mine recently wrote an article about managing remote teams that might be of use to you.  Check it out and let me know what you think.
  • MikeGMikeG subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member

I know this is a late reply to this message. I just signed up on here a couple of days ago and came across your post. I can consult you on digital marketing if you are interested. If your site is built i can do an onsite SEO audit free of charge. I know you asked for people to email you but this post was over a couple months ago and not even sure you are still looking for help.

Thanks,

Mike Gandy

Localdudesmarketing.com