WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Hi there! What do you all think of our new website, www.Joule.ai : )

Matteo Z.Matteo Z. subscriber Posts: 1 Member
Hi everyone! So, our company (www.joule.ai) provides an easy-to-use platform for businesses and individuals to quickly get their small website and design tasks done without having to hire, find, or vet someone to do those things. It's chat-based and it's already made it a lot easier for many business owners to get these things fixed fast. 

What our Team is looking for though, is feedback on the structure, credibility, and value proposition we are providing to first time visitors. Does our site look trustworthy? Does it look like it's chat-based, so that users can start a simple chat to get what they need? Does it provide enough information to users? Is it even a useful tool!?

Really looking forward to hearing what you think!

Thanks
MZ

Comments

• patrickmpatrickm subscriber Posts: 11 Member
    I think the main page is easy to understand. I would move  How It Works section up (before prices). Because you first want to tell the customer what you are selling before mentioning the price. Plus, the visitors can  understand that it is chat based. For me, the main  issue would be how do I trust the people doing tasks (eg. data security) and what happens if the work quality is poor. It would be good to address this. H
  • Natalie222Natalie222 subscriber Posts: 33 Bronze Level Member
    I agree it would be better to move How It Works section up. But in general, I like the site, it looks really good. Great job!
  • patrickmpatrickm subscriber Posts: 11 Member
    I think the main page is easy to understand. I would move  How It Works section up (before prices). Because you first want to tell the customer what you are selling before mentioning the price. Plus, the visitors can  understand that it is chat based. For me, the main  issue would be how do I trust the people doing tasks (eg. data security) and what happens if the work quality is poor. It would be good to address this. Hope it is helpful!
  • oliversarmyoliversarmy subscriber Posts: 39 Bronze Level Member
    I think it looks great! You are off to a great start!