WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Social Media Marketing

1235»

Comments

• arjun123arjun123 subscriber Posts: 114 Silver Level Member
    In order to achieve your marketing and branding goals. ... With these tips, you can begin developing your own social media marketing expert plan.
  • Shahadat HussainShahadat Hussain subscriber Posts: 21 Bronze Level Member
    Pinterest is a great platform for promoting your product. Pinterest isn’t just for lifestyle bloggers and home chefs. Implementing a Pinterest marketing strategy for your business may increase sales and brand awareness. Fifty percent of people made a purchase after seeing a Promoted pin and 67% say they’ve discovered a new brand or product from content on the network.

If your ideal audience is on Pinterest and you’re looking to explore new channels for your brand, Pinterest might be your answer. It might not be as popular as Facebook, but it’s certainly holding its own against other networks.
  • Stren656Stren656 subscriber Posts: 17 Bronze Level Member
    Get buffer but are you a very visual business which it sounds like you might be then go for social media that's good with visuals i.e. instagram and youtube for how to guides on crafts related stuff and build a audience to drive to your blog.

To be honest with you most social media will be trash, your best bet is to grow your blog subscriber count but its very difficult. You should try infleuncer outreach with relevant people in the crafts world online which I'm afraid I'm not an expert in.
    Less work and more sales, check out:
    http://realtimecrm.co.uk
  • brittanydowbrittanydow subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    Well if you are trying to find a way to balance it all for free, sociallift.com is a new up and coming tool that you could use that schedules posts for you. It's super useful in my opinion. Let me know if that helps! 
  • engagement123engagement123 subscriber Posts: 16 Bronze Level Member
    edited June 2019
    In agreement with @AbbyBristol, please don't forget about Instagram, which is arguably the most productive of them all.
  • linasmithlinasmith subscriber Posts: 7 Member

Social media marketing is a great way to increase your website traffic in instantly. Nowadays Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, tumbler etc use to pulls huge amount of traffic.

• QuratulainQuratulain subscriber Posts: 4 Member
    edited July 2020

Social Media is almost the hub of digital marketing these days. Of course there is so much more, but Social media is a major platform. Also when you work on Social Media, try using a third part tool to help you manage it.

• Bodiul_AlamBodiul_Alam subscriber Posts: 5 Member
    edited August 2020

Yes sir, you can do it easily, because at this time people are getting pleasure to spend their time by becoming active in different social media. That's why if you if you want to spread your business extensively, you first get touch with numerous people in social media. And in this case you may get proper and effective way from different social media marketing panel.

• SarbjitGrewalSarbjitGrewal subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member

As per my personal experience, i think all the social media platforms are best for marketing and user engagement. All you need is to interact with your followers and provide them with the interesting content. Whether it is a Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram, all are the best option for you! You can go with any one of the social media account to reach your customers and enhance the organic search traffic.

• dresadresa subscriber Posts: 41 Bronze Level Member
  • Nikhil TOPNikhil TOP subscriber Posts: 4 Member

Pinterest is a good option for you. But if you create 3 different accounts of facebook and instagram, all you have to do is the time management. Just target to create one creative everyday for different 3 accounts. If you are creative and experienced enough. It won't take you more than an hour.