WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How do I find international business partners?

I normally partner from purpose objectives, looking for a long term relationship so as to improve weakness and opportunities to match my company. My team and I are taking a two year break to explore Europe and the United state including middle east and Asia and look out for business opportunities, build relationships organically. Let me know if our collaboration optimiser in this group can help my company Because i believe the key to success in partnerships and collaboration is shared values and ways of thinking and having clear roles. I'd take a long and hard look at the areas that I'm lacking. For example, I am looking to start giving out loans, Funding projects and also investing in other businesses that need to expand .
I have friends who want to be shareholders in any business or company that can provide a good ROI . Am looking forward in meeting a lot of people like-minded people who are passionate about the same things. Never shy to initiate a conversation.
Skype name  :  Marciano Jose BotaIdlive:76e1423370af02ac

Comments