WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Do you want quality copywriting for free?

Dan WaitesDan Waites subscriber Posts: 1 Member
Hi all,

Do you work for a startup that needs copywriting to help grow your business? Are you a marketing manager who doesn't have the time to write materials yourself? Need case studies? Website copy? In-app copy? Then read on...

I'm a communications professional looking to make a career change into tech copywriting. My previous experience is in journalism and non-profit communications, and I'm a published author - so I can write, but I don't have experience in writing of this kind. I'm trying to build a portfolio that I can use to attract paid work, and for this reason I'm willing to work for free.

I'm looking for a partner who will use my copy professionally, allow me to show the work on my own site to promote my services and give me a testimonial that I can also publish. 

Obviously there are limits to how much free work I can do for you, as I do have to start earning a living soon. But if you're interested, I would be delighted to hear about your copywriting needs and send you my resume.

Thanks!

Comments

• arjun123arjun123 subscriber Posts: 114 Silver Level Member
    So you need to be fluent in copywriting. Most companies report that content marketing (and copywriting) increased both the quantity and quality of leads. ... Content marketing is the most cost-effective way to grow your company!