WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Tell me your thoughts (please) on Pikurate.com

Hailey WHailey W subscriber Posts: 2 Member
Our company, Pikurate, is a collaborative search platform that wants to help people share the best articles, videos, photos and more under topic-based collections. We want to be the solution to this question:
Why are we searching alone, when many people are searching for the same information at the same time?

Yesterday, we launched our landing page (pikurate.com), and we would love your feedback, and better yet, your support through signing up. Thank you so much! 🚀

-Hailey, Elvis + Leo

Comments

• Irina DereliogluIrina Derelioglu subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member
    Looks quite interesting, it's difficult to say something more just from the landing page but the idea is great. As I've learned you are a startup so I wish you success with your product. If you need any help with your platform you may contact us following the link - logicify.lpages.co/startup-tech-consulting - and we can give you some advices on your next steps. Good luck.
  • Em.reedEm.reed subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
    I really like your informational video. It describes your product really well and makes me interested in learning more. And it's a great idea! Simple, yet powerful. 
  • oliversarmyoliversarmy subscriber Posts: 39 Bronze Level Member
    Site looks absolutely beautiful! Love the images, videos, animation, and short digestible pieces of content.