WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How to reach out to more people?

Abdullah RazeeAbdullah Razee subscriber Posts: 6 Member
edited October 2019 in Business Planning
Hello, I own a business in Penrith, Sudney, Australia. It is an IT solution firm with a high reputation. I have been doing this business for 8 years and have done more than 100 projects. My team provide both Web development, Mobile App development and 3D Rendering services But calls are not getting from the website! I've done some basic SEO work but some LinkedIn connection is going on.
But I think I don't get enough calls from my website. My visitors are seeing our site and goes back without asking for any quote! 
Any help from experts?  

Comments

• Anant_MaxiAnant_Maxi subscriber Posts: 6 Member
    Digital Marketing is the best way to reach more people in this century.
    You can reach more peoples in less cost.
  • Irina DereliogluIrina Derelioglu subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member
    edited March 2019
    Hello @Abdullah Razee.
    You may write content, share it on your website and other websites (like guest posting). Also, you may use LinkedIn network.
    I wish you luck in reaching out to more people. Hope you reach success.
    Have a nice day.

• KellieHKellieH subscriber Posts: 4 Member
    I agree with the above post. Digital marketing can help you inreaching out to new people easily. 
  • lancelance subscriber Posts: 4 Member
    Well since you have posted, it could be a good idea to put your website. Might boost some visits to your website :)
  • valikkavalikka subscriber Posts: 20 Bronze Level Member

If you are confident in your domain and hosting, then you simply do not have enough advertising. Order batch seo promotion. And by the way, do not forget to require a report on the work done.
  • Abdullah RazeeAbdullah Razee subscriber Posts: 6 Member
    Digital Marketing is the best way to reach more people in this century.
    You can reach more peoples in less cost.

Thanks.
    Hello @Abdullah Razee.
    You may write content, share it on your website and other websites (like guest posting). Also, you may use LinkedIn network.
    I wish you luck in reaching out to more people. Hope you reach success.
    Have a nice day.

I write content on our blog site plus on a blogspot & wordpress.com site. I haven't tried guest posting yet,, but I know they'll charge a big bunch of money to post a guest post. I also have a linkedIn active network. It is also updated on a regular basis. 
    I hope you could provide some free hence guest posting sites for service niche (if you are used to it).
    Thanks in advance for helping. 
    KellieH said:
    I agree with the above post. Digital marketing can help you inreaching out to new people easily. 
    Yes, I do Digital Marketing. But still people land on the site but after reading a certain post, they just go away! That's the problem! 
    lance said:
    Well since you have posted, it could be a good idea to put your website. Might boost some visits to your website :)
    I tried to leave this post fresh. 
  • atikaatika subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
  • ideasunlimited1ideasunlimited1 subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    The largest form of marketing you do will be digital, but don't be afraid to be creative and branch out. This means sponsoring podcasts, doing IG Live sessions, posting coupons/deals on Twitter, etc. Make memorable graphics on Instagram, blog posting and really focus on strengthening your creative content. Are you looking to do this yourself or hire others?
  • John G. AnaiJohn G. Anai subscriber Posts: 83 Silver Level Member
    You can work on all the social medias to get more traffic and to visible your business to maximum people.
  • Steve1235Steve1235 subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
    I think to get your visitor interacted with your site, you have to post very attractive content with a catchy title firstly. Then proper seo work can bring your site on the 1st page of SERP though it will take more time and with this work you can concentrate to engage different social networking platform to share your brand or business so that it  gets popularity. You can also take a good effort to do lead generation work to promote your business. Finally there are much more ways on the web to promote any business but all are a gradual process not for overnight. 
  • Michael lyamMichael lyam subscriber Posts: 7 Member

Hi Abdullah Razee

Everyone is suggesting that digital Marketing is the best way to reach more people.That's absolutely correct.But in digital marketing there are several types.You need to choose wisely to get proper solution to your problem. As you mentioned that users are coming to your site and leaving without taking any action.For that you need to analyze user report in google analytics - on which pages they are landing more and check exit rate of individual page. If a particular page has a high exit rate then there must be a problem with that page content or navigation.Try to resolve it.

To reach more audience - You can use Adwords, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing. If you are not able to handle this you can hire a expert.

• Aditi RaoAditi Rao subscriber Posts: 27 Bronze Level Member
    edited September 2019

I think here you need to identify what is going wrong. Track and analyse the metrics and find our the page that is not working. Analyse sales funnels and optimise all the content, images and links of your website.

To get more people to your site you can

• market your business on social media.
    • Start your own blogs
    • leverage benefits from email marketing
    • Provide better customer experience
    • Establish a communication with your viewers and customers and take feedback from the.