WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Business idea for a Business Directory

snegyKsnegyK subscriber Posts: 1 Member
Hi everyone,
We went on a cruise to the Caribbeans this summer and when we were "preparing" for the trip we were told to use a business forum called KnowYourPros (www.knowyourpros.com) to find local business that offer services in which we might be interested in. It made a lot of sense and it was very easy to use this as a reference, as the website gave a very easy way to find what we were looking for. Since we've came back I have been trying to find a similar service for small businesses in NA, but I have not been able to. I believe such a tool may bring more business to small ventures that otherwise may be missed by people interested in their services. What do you think? Would you be interested in building such a forum? Are you willing to pay a small fee to set up and manage the tool? Looking forward hearing from you!

Comments