WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Marketing your service without money. Is this possible?

simpletechITsimpletechIT subscriber Posts: 3 Member
My startup is SimpleTech, which is a I.T Service & Solutions company. SimpleTech can save startups and small businesses up to 40% off I.T Services (managed.hosted I.T,network consulting, tech services and more), which our competitors can not even touch( did research). However , I have $0 for marketing.

What I have done-
Research research research. Social media seems to be a good resource and I have 2 leads thus far. Also their are good articles and videos that state this is possible.

My issue- I am not not a marketer and I feel very overwhelmed with what works what doesn't' work. Suggestions? Should I seek funding?

Marketing proposal- I am thinking about marketing/advertising my I.T Service company using referrals will get 30% of my monthly Managed I.T fee(3 months)- this can be $300-1000+/month referral payout. This seems like alot to invest but its worth it. I know my product will sell if more people know about it. Thoughts?

Comments