WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

What do you think will be the next trend in marketing in 2019?

Sofia KazmiSofia Kazmi subscriber Posts: 20 Bronze Level Member
What new can we try out which can bring in more leads?

Comments

• Options
    GrowWithMarketingGrowWithMarketing subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    Prospect Engagement can be the only way to bring in more leads. To convert any of your prospects into customers, there should be continuous engagement with them giving them more and more quality information about you, so that you always stay in your customers mind and they will atmost get back to you whenever they have a requirement.

There are very smart ways of prospect engagement. "GrowWithMarketing" provides you all the strategies that would help you with quality lead generation via its twin offerings "Leads-in-a-Box" and "Marketing-in-a-box". 

For more details on this program call 7825825431 or mail to saranya@growwithmarketing.com
  • Options
    NaveenKumarVikramNaveenKumarVikram subscriber Posts: 5 Member
    Sofia to bring in more leads for your business then you have to invest in SEO only then you can get quality leads for your business.
  • Options
    Why-EyesWhy-Eyes subscriber Posts: 51 Bronze Level Member
    I'm really looking at email marketing believe it or not. I think that place is chalk full of opportunities and it seems to have a pretty good ROI and is relatively cheap.
  • Options
    Tuah BaoTuah Bao subscriber Posts: 176 Silver Level Member
    No matter how the trends change, I believe building quality backlinks should always be prioritized. You can have your great content posted on the high-quality sites, a place where hundreds or thousands of visitors are accessing to the sites each day. People may follow the link and go to your site. Therefore, you will also need an email marketing software to manage your subscribers. 

In summary, attract and retain your visitors.
    Tuah Bao
    100+ done for you courses to immediately start running your own profitable e-learning business
    https://www.courseserious.com/

• Options
    Justin evansJustin evans subscriber Posts: 69 Bronze Level Member
    edited February 2019
    For this, you need to be aware of the market, what are the strategies being followed, what are the requirements being fulfilled, and what are the latest technology options available to aid you to automate and advance your business; so that you can formulate your business strategy according to the needs.
    I'm qualified Software Engineer and Marketer Performing my responsibilities with due professional care and competence. Recently I am working on projects for On Demand industry like ODTap and Cabstartup
  • Options
    SDRanchLDYSDRanchLDY subscriber Posts: 4 Member
    I think it's all about video and social media marketing in 2019. It's not so much about traditional video marketing where you're pushing a product or service, but it's about showing your customers the ins and outs of your company and culture. It's a great way to connect with your clients rather than a banner ad or something that is pushing them to buy. It's the pull, not the push of marketing.