WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Hello Startup Nation from The Big Book Project

TeCoTeCo subscriber Posts: 7 Member
Good afternoon,

I am glad to be here and share my start-up organisation The Big Book Project
We are agricultural business consultants who focus on supporting start-up and emerging farmers worldwide who want to start a sustainable farm without massive exposure to debt.

We assist rural businesses with sound business planning, structuring their farming operation to be profitable from the outset and providing our clients and wider audience with resources and tools to master managing their agricultural project properly without major reliance on outside financing.

We are adding products and content to our website as we custom develop them and reaching out globally to those interesting in building a sustainable and accessible agricultural marketplace. Currently our content is focusing on poultry farming  but we are a fully multidisciplinary practice. 

I hope there are some other people keen on the agricultural sector here as it would be great to share ideas.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and look forward to more of this forum. 

Comments