WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Agriculture Startup Memphis TN - Looking for partner

Noahedwinbeach2Noahedwinbeach2 subscriber Posts: 2
I am staring a farm in the Memphis TN area specializing in high value crops including food crops and nursery products. I need a highly motivated partner who can help get this going. Monetary contributions are not required, but labor is. I have access to land already and have begun development. However, because I am still employed I really need help with labor and operations management. The proper candidate would have to be willing to go a few years with little to no compensation as a business owner would expect. This is an opportunity for 50/50 split in profits/ownership. I need a partner who is ethical, works hard, and has good communication skills. No experience or college degrees are required. On a side note any investors that may be interested please message me for a more detailed plan. Profit potential is very high in this market segment.

Comments