WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Which is the best online business with low Investment in 2018?

NatashaGilbertNatashaGilbert subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member
edited March 2018 in Business Planning
That business based on online ecommerce and dating script

Comments

• marketinggalmarketinggal subscriber Posts: 28 Bronze Level Member
    Every business requires "investment" of either time or money or both! I continue to recommend authority sites with affiliate marketing as a money maker. BUT it is not a get rich quick scheme. To succeed, you will need to spend time and effort, and a little (you can start for under $200) money. Good luck. 
  • NRGreenNRGreen subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    Starting an on-line store has low investment and also has advantages like there is no rent to pay and you can reach millions of customers from the comfort of your own home. I have a retail store of fashion sunglasses and usually order the sunglasses from Wholesale sunglasses distributor. Buying wholesale sunglasses online saves money and also I get different designs of fashion sunglasses.
  • nafty590nafty590 subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    That may very well depend on what you mean by 'best' and 'low' investment. As another person has already mentioned, starting and (more importantly) maintaining and growing a business will require some kind of sacrifice whether it be money or time. You are more likely to get the business off the ground faster if you invest heavily at the on-set with advertisements but if you are the kind of person who is on a low budget starting out, you could potentially do lots of things yourself for free (a.k.a spread the word yourself about your business). As for what kind of business to start off, I also would have to say that your best bet these days would be doing something online. I mean, consider the fact that in order to start and run a franchise like McDonald's, or Chipotle or Panda Express or any other kind of franchise, you need to have a lot of funds available many times upwards of $100k! And then after getting the establishment created you still need to take the time to hire all those people and manage them after that. Meanwhile, with online businesses, you don't need to put so much money into the startup. The first business I started was with a direct sales company and it cost me only around $200 to start. Opening an online store (e-commerce site) via Amazon or Etsy or dare I say, even on Fiverr requires little upfront cost to get started. So again, it would probably all depend on what you are looking for. Hope that helps.

Luis
  • buybusinessclassbuybusinessclass subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    That would be specifically depending n the fact that what is a low and high investment in monetary terms for a person? And talking about starting a business then the internet is full of a wide scope of examples and case studies. You can research them.
  • ProductHQProductHQ subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member
    As others have mentioned, if you are limiting the investment to your time (no capital) then there are always a number of options for online in 2018. Content creation, affiliate marketing, and if possible online product creation will remain at the top in my opinion since they have low entry and requires little capital but a lot of time.
  • saravanansaravanan subscriber Posts: 389 Silver Level Member
    If you have ideas and words bursting within you, you've most likely thought about starting a blog, at the very least. With the freedom to create your own beat and style your platform the way you desire, you can completely personalize your blogging experience and reach millions of people across the world. The larger the audience, the higher the chance you have at creating a successful business out of it.