WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Online / Digital Project Management

simon_brentsimon_brent subscriber Posts: 1 Member

I am looking for a SME / Start up business that I can work with during the final year of my Executive MBA programme. All work will be FREE to my client, plus you will receive full and unrestricted access to my research.

About me

I am an international B2B and B2C digital/online marketeer with over 13 years of experience in the performance marketing sector. I have worked in 5 digital SME / Start-up businesses throughout my career. I am currently working as a Digital Product/Project Manager for a Legal Services comparable website which is in its start-up phase. I have experience of working across affiliate/partnership marketing, and digital project management. I also have a B A (Hons) in Marketing, and I am Prince2 and Agile project Manage qualified (Practitioner) 

The research project

I have identified a fluctuating trend in employee/stakeholder motivation throughout the lifecycle of digital projects and programmes. I am keen to understand in the context of the SME / Start-up business why motivation shifts, and what impact this has on the performance of the project and the wider business. 

Following the completion of this project, my client will have full and exclusive access to my research, the results and my recommendations. This information can then be used by you to add real value to your business.

I welcome any questions or requests for further information.

Kindest regards 

Simon Brent 

07980 501408

Comments