WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Starting idea for new business

yaplexyaplex subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2019 in Selecting a Business
Hello,
I found then I have a time and I always wants to have my own product, which I can sell online. I googled and read some blogs about starting business, and I found then most of the succesful business have clients before then start business, so they have idea.

Right now I have a problems then I dont' have any idea about the business. I have some limitation, such as:
I am .NET developer, so the business should be something I can create using .NET
I believe it should be some kind of service which I can sell to big companies (subscription around $300 /month)
Probably it can be related to social media (twitter, facebook) or marketing (my product should help them sell there products)
I have money, so I don't need investment
I also have time on the weekends and evenings (I plan to work along at least in the beginning)

But that's it, I don't really have idea what the business should be.

Can you suggest, is it any website where I can get/buy ideas? Where usually people like you get your ideas?

Thanks,
Alex.

Comments